Issue: the Apps tab does not show when you open Creative Cloud.
Sometimes this issue occurs and the main problem is that you cannot install/update any product.
Here is a small tutorial on how to fix this issue:
- Open the Adobe Creative Cloud desktop manager
- Click the drop down on the top right(near the gear icon)
- Click on preferences go to General Tab and then sign out
- Click on the drop down from the top right again and click quit to exitr
- Go to the OOBE folder in the path for the type of OS listed below
folder here –> C:\Program Files (x86)\Common Files\Adobe\OOBE\Configs
- Copy the attached ServiceConfig.xml file to folder (you may have to delete the existing one if it exists)
- Restart your computer, open the Creative Cloud and you should have the apps tab available.
Final result should be like the image below: